Graduation of EPIC means “successfully completing the academic, attendance, financial, and spiritual tasks the staff asks of me, and doing it with an honoring attitude”.
To receive a Certificate of Completion:
• You must have a zero balance of all tuition, fees, and childcare costs by Graduation Day.
• You must have no more than 10 absences. We meet 34 Tuesdays throughout the school year. Having more than 10 absences means you would miss a third of the class. We will grant excuses on a case-by-case basis.
• You must participate in one Treasure Hunt (this occurs on the 2nd Saturday of each month during the school year).
• You must have a SOZO appointment at VCC (this is a 2–3-hour individual healing ministry meeting available Wednesdays, Thursdays and by online appointment).
• You must participate in at least one group outreach. We will have one opportunity in the Fall and Spring semesters. We will make accommodations for those that are absent for illness or work so that you can fulfill your graduation requirement.
• You must participate in at least one group fellowship. Groups will gather in the Fall and Spring semester, so you should have multiple opportunities to attend.
Having a Certificate of Completion allows you repeat the class as a “Retake” student with the tuition discount. If you do not meet these requirements, you will be awarded a Certificate of Participation at graduation.